- PRAGMA journal_mode = WAL;
- Turns on write ahead log, allows for multiple concurrent readers.
- PRAGMA busy_timeout = 5000;
- As only one write can happen at a time, how long should a write command wait in the queue before erroring.
- PRAGMA foreign_keys = ON;
- Foreign key enforcing isn't enabled by default.
- The value is a signed integer, stored in 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, or 8 bytes depending on the magnitude of the value. As soon as its pulled off disk and into memory it becomes an 8-byte signed integer.
- The value is a floating point value, stored as an 8-byte IEEE floating point number.
- The value is a text string, stored using the database encoding (UTF-8, UTF-16BE or UTF-16LE).
- The value is a blob of data, stored exactly as it was input.
- No data.